Many of us know that eSewa is a popular Nepali digital wallet app and also an engaging payment platform. Now, eSewa offers a wallet-to atm withdrawal service, which is a popular service via Everest Bank’s cardless withdrawal.
It is easy and convenient for customers to withdraw money from their eSewa wallet to an atm without a physical debit/credit card.
In this post, we discuss the step-by-step process of eSewa wallet to ATM Withdraw without a any physical card its called cardless withdrawal.
User can get this amazing service through Esewa and taking its benefits. How this technology enables us to have cash in hand with our digital wallets.
Users of eSewa can withdraw cash from Everest Bank’s ATMs without an ATM card.
Now maybe you are thinking about what Cardless Withdrawal is. To clarify this you can read this article
eSewa’s cardless payment withdrawal at Everest Bank empowers users to effortlessly access their funds using a secure and convenient process.
Table of Contents
How to Money from Esewa Wallet to ATM
Withdraw from Everest Bank
- Step 1: eSewa App: go and login to eSewa app.If you don’t have it yet, you can download it from the app store and create an account.
- Step 2: Tap on the ATM Withdrawal option within the eSewa app.
- Step 3: Now, select Everest Bank from the option.
- Step 4: Transaction Details: Enter the “Withdrawal Amount”, including the purpose of a transaction, and fill up the remarks section. After that, verify the accuracy of the information before proceeding.
- Step 5: Again, Tap on Confirm.
- Step 6: Enter your MPIN (Mobile personal identification number)
- Step 7: After all the above procedures, the eSewa app will generate a unique OTP code for the withdrawal.
- Step 8: Visit the nearest Everest Bank ATM: Select the eSewa cardless withdrawal option on the screen.
- Step 9: Enter your eSewa ID which is your registered mobile number.
- Step 10: Please enter your desired amount: and click on continue.
- Step 11: Enter the OTP that you have received on SMS. and tap on OK.
- Step 12: Finally, withdraw Cash: Collect your cash and enjoy.
Benefits of eSewa Cardless Payment Withdrawal at Everest Bank:
- Enhanced Convenience: With cardless payment withdrawal you can Access your funds becomes hassle-free, requiring only your smartphone and the eSewa app.
- In addition, eSewa cardless withdrawal is Secure.
- Furthermore, Round-the-Clock Availability: Cardless payment withdrawal is available 24/7, allowing you to withdraw funds from Everest Bank ATMs at any time, even outside traditional banking hours.
- Streamlined Process: The cardless payment withdrawal feature simplifies the transaction process, saving you time and effort. No longer will you need to wait in long queues or worry about misplaced or damaged cards.
- Likewise, eSewa records all cardless payment withdrawal transactions within the app, providing you with a convenient way to track your withdrawals and monitor your spending details.
Is there any limitation for transactions?
yes, there is some restriction. You can withdraw Rs 5000 per day and you can request 5 transactions in a day and you can only withdraw 25,000 per month.
How does eSewa Cardless Payment Withdrawal at Everest Bank work?
eSewa Cardless Payment Features and Everest Bank offer an exciting development in digital Financial Services.eSewa users get an offer a convenient and secure way to access their money. This new solution is easy for customers and does not need to depend on physical cards. In addition, this makes withdrawal easier and more secure. By using atm withdrawal you can enjoy and manage your money securely with eSewa and Everest Bank.
read more about how to withdraw money from an atm without a card