How To Microsoft Windows 8.1 Help
How to enable “My Computer icon” on desktop in windows 8 & 8.1
Here I am sharing Microsoft windows 8.1 help
By mistake, I deleted my icon from the desktop and struggled so much for this. So I thought to share with you about how to enable my computer icon on desktop in windows 8 or 8.1, you need to follow below steps:-
- First, go start bottom and see program and feature
- Then click desktop icon inside program menu
- Then right click on desktop
- Then go personalised
- Click on change desktop icon
- After that, you need to tick on computer
- Now click on Apply
You can see your icon on desktop….!!!
Hope this is helpful for you.